A Part of the Nova Scotia Museum
Animals of the Museum
- Find 3 different species of live frog in the Museum.
- The Museum has Maritime garter snakes – how many can you find in the tank?
- What is the first stage of a honeybee’s lifecycle?
- How many foxes and skunks can you find in the Museum?
- In the mammal gallery, which animal has two different coloured coats of fur? (Hint: white and brown)
- Find two other animals in the display with the Moose and deer.
- Explore the Sable Island exhibit. Name 3 animals found on Sable Island.
- Which species of whale has a horn like a unicorn?
- Name two animals in the under the sea diorama?
- What type of bird has webbed feet and a colourful beak?
- What does Gus like to snack on?