How far can a frog jump? Where do bees live? Why do snakes stick out their tongue? Find out with Naturalist Now!
This live, virtual program with a Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History Naturalist, explores what your class is curious about. We will share videos, photos, facts and take your questions on different natural history topics.
- Frogs of Nova Scotia
- Bees of Nova Scotia
- Snakes of Nova Scotia
Projector, computer, speakers, microphone, and internet connection. A technology test run with Museum staff prior to the live program must be booked a week in advance of the program date.
- Program must be booked at least one week in advance.
- To book, please email Liz Spence: MNHgroups@novascotia.ca or call 902-424-6512.
- Please indicate three (3) timeslot preferences and topic. For example: Monday, October 5th at 9:00am, 10:00am, or 1:00pm, on Nova Scotia’s frogs.
- Please submit a maximum of ten questions in advance. There may be time for additional questions during the program.
- Please indicate any special requests when booking.